Your wedding day is a very special occasion. On the Royal Princess, we’ll make it even more so, by creating a uniquely spectacular event. One that you’ll cherish for the rest of your life.
Royal Princess is perfectly built for weddings with it’s 3 main levels and a personal bridal/groom suite which provides the privacy you need to prepare for your grand entrance.When guests come onboard, they are directed to the top level for outdoor ceremony. Need an officiant? Just look here for complete ceremony.
After ceremony, we have a cocktail hour complete with stationary and passed hors d’eourves while we are gently cruising the NY Harbor. Then, our DJ makes an announcement for everyone to be seated on the lower level for dinner. Guests sit down to a full place setting with pre-plated salad and prosecco for toast. Bridal couple has their own “sweetheart table for two.” One by one, our Maitre D calls tables to the buffet and we serve the special couple. After dinner and cake cutting, guests enjoy more sightseeing, dancing, dessert and FUN!
Relish the breathtaking views of Manhattan, from the Statue of Liberty, to the incredible bridges and every spot in between. Your guests will feel like you’ve treated them to a mini vacation.
Fill our our contact form HERE to get more details and pricing or call us at 888-755-BOAT!
Royal Princess Wedding Pricing:
*†Sunday-Friday Evening: $14,000 Up to 75 guests. Only $100pp above 75
*†Saturday Evening: $15,000 Up to 75 guests. Only $100pp above 75
- 5 ½ hour event. (1/2 hour for boarding and ½ hour for ceremony (if applicable). 4-hr cruise. ½ hour disembarking)
- Premium Open Bar
with complimentary prosecco toast or you may bring your own
- Wedding King’s Court Buffet or Elaborate Cocktail Stations Menu
- 3-Tiered Wedding Cake with choice of Fillings and 10 Different Design Options
- Formal Place Settings with Ivory Linens, China, Flatware etc.
†Above Does Not Include Additional Fees:
- Crew/staff employment hire (based on guest count)
- Dockage $1,000 – Yonkers, $3000 from Pier 81 (NYC) , $3,500 Liberty Landing, Jersey City
- Applicable tax on total (6.675% from NJ or 8.875% from NYC)
- Wedding DJ – $1,000
- Overtime – $1,250 per ½ hour. $5pp overtime for bar. Plus 20% crew/tax.
- Additional Buffet Station – $500 (recommended for parties above 100)
- Sit-down/Plated service – Add $10pp
- DJ equipment Rental for Outside DJ – $250
- Suggested gratuity after cruise – ($10 per guest)
- Officiant to Marry You! $500
- Specialty linens and unique decor – upon request
- White Chair Covers with choice of sash – $12 per chair (plus crew/tax)
- Flowers and Photography – vendor referral
PLEASE BELOW DOWNLOADABLE PACKAGE